[Asterisk-Users] AAH lockup

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Fri May 6 09:38:32 MST 2005

These are the last 2 entries before it went down.

May  5 15:23:59 asterisk1 ntpd[1382]: kernel time discipline status change 41
May  5 15:25:02 asterisk1 ntpd[1382]: kernel time discipline status change 1

These 2 messages are also the last two messages I see at the end of the
last startup too.  I scanned through all the messages created during the
reboot and nothing stood out as wrong (but I really don't know what to look
for).

Thanks,
Doug