[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel problems on Debian

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Tue May 10 11:52:39 MST 2005

I just installed a TE410P on a Debian Sarge system running kernel
2.6.11-1-686-smp. Zaptel and Asterisk seem to be working fine.
However, I have a couple of problems with the TE410P and Zaptel.

First, the TE410P is showing me red alarms on 2 of the 4 T1s. This
board (the TE410P) was just moved from another machine running REL3
and all 4 T1s were working there. I don't know why only two T1s are
being "recognized" on the Debian system.

Secondly, I no longer have zttool, which I used to have on REL3. How
can I query from Zaptel the status of my T1s?

Thanks,
Daniel