[Asterisk-Users] Multiple Calls with Asterisk?

chawki hammoud chawkihammoud at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 22:09:54 MST 2005

--- Tim Litwiller <tim at litwiller.net> wrote:

> Your pstn land line can only handle 1 call at a time
>
> To handle more at the same number you need a
> rollover or busy redirect.
> Then you could forward the next calls to another
> number. Either more
> land lines or a voip provider number.

Please help me understand this.
Lets's say I have three land lines connected to my *
box and I have my VOIP provider setup to accept more
than one call simultaneously. If people dialed one
telephone number and it was busy, Can Asterisk detect
a busy signal and forward the call to one of the other
two landlines?

Thanks a lot

Yahoo! Mail