[Asterisk-Users] Cellsocket help needed

Sun May 8 19:07:24 MST 2005

I have a cellsocket working with a Nokia 6150 right now.  Funny the
model I bought was a cellsocket for a Nokia 5110, and for some reason,
it wont work with the 5110 unit i put in.  The 6150 works like a
charm, though.  For some reason,  it ignores the first two characters
of the phone number you dial, so i had to do something like:

PAUSE=**
ZERO=0
SHARP=#
;
; Outbound to 5nxx-xxxx goes via: CellSocket
exten => _59XXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/1/${PAUSE}${ZERO}${EXTEN:1}${SHARP})
exten => _59XXXXXXXXX,2,Congestion

The ZERO is used to call local long distance, and the SHARP is needed
by cellsocket
to tell it that it ends the number stream.