[Asterisk-Users] 8+ line receptionist only setup

Manjit Riat manjit at riat.net
Sun May 8 15:09:09 MST 2005

Hi,
   We are looking towards a 8+ CO line setup (20 extensions) in our office
but we do not want an IVR(auto-attendant) feature. All incoming will be
answered by a receptionist. I have read the multi-line configuration for
cisco 7960 thread in this list but that way I believe we could only display
6 incoming lines. What will happen to the rest? Does the expansion module
for the cisco 7960 work with asterisk? Any other phones with more lines
displayed for the receptionist. Or another solution to tackle this?

Thanx