[Asterisk-Users] Suggested Reading for VOIP

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Sun May 8 13:24:32 MST 2005

Tyler Younger wrote:

>Can anyone recommend any reading to help me get a better understand of
>VOIP technology and all the terms used in this discussion thread?
>I've read many documents on the wiki but I find it a bit lacking.

Coming in June:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/switchingvoip/index.html

Excerpt from the Full Description:

"To help you better grasp the core principles at work, /Switching to
VoIP/ uses a combination of strategy and "how-to" using Cisco
internetworking devices, various makes of IP telephone equipment, and
the Asterisk open source PBX software by Digium."

Regards,

--
Jason Becker
Director & CEO