[Asterisk-Users] Suggested Reading for VOIP

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Sun May 8 09:41:55 MST 2005

First get a local CO tech and ask him/her

Then form up some good questions and go to http://google.com and ask them

Then you are ready to read the users list for about two months with no
commenting

Then you begin reading the http://voip-info.org wiki

Then you register with the wiki

It takes time, you can't learn things like this in just one sitting
unless you have a great teacher. None of the above are ment to be mean
in any way. Good luck.