[Asterisk-Users] Cellsocket help needed

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sun May 8 10:26:09 MST 2005

Manny A. Wise wrote:

> I need help from someone who has a working cellsocket, I have received
> couple email of people who wanted to help, but they just think they
> know how it supposed to work, but they don’t have a working units, and
> they confused more…..I need someone with a working solution to get my
> cellsocket going….
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Write offlits @ mawise (AT) mail.com

You need to specify which generation of cellsocket, and which type of
digital service.
The first cellsockets were for specific Nokia sets, with somewhat
different behavior with GSM, TDMA and CDMA
The current generation is for use with Motorola phones with adapters for
specific sets.
Not all features of the mobile service are available for each service,
CallerID doesn't work with GSM, for example.

John Novack