[Asterisk-Users] Qos betwenn WIFI machines in LAN? oh323?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Fri May 6 22:19:40 MST 2005

You, and the others discusing QoS and MTU issues may find http://www.lartc.org (Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO) useful. Of particular note should be Chapter 9.2.2 (Simple, classless Queueing Disciplines: Token Bucket Filter) and Chapter 15.9 (Cookbook - The Ultimate Traffic Conditioner: Low Latency, Fast Up & Downloads).

Also http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/ADSL-Bandwidth-Management-HOWTO/index.html (ADSL Bandwidth Management HOWTO) may provide useful knowledge.

Enjoy.

Kris Boutilier
Information Services Coordinator