[Asterisk-Users] Qos betwenn WIFI machines in LAN? oh323?

cmisip cmisip at mchsi.com
Fri May 6 21:40:36 MST 2005

How do you do Qos between two machines when the bandwidth changes such
as with WIFI?  I normally get about 15 Mbit/s but this changes between 9
to 19 Mbits/s at times.  Also, I use ohphone.  How does one prioritize
these oh323 packets or tag them for higher priority?  I also have mythtv
running in some machines, and this causes choppy voip when I have mythtv
streaming at the same time from the same voip box.

Thanks in advance.