[Asterisk-Users] Who's happy with their voip service?

JD jd at twingeckos.com
Fri May 6 21:22:11 MST 2005

I started out happy as a clam with my new Broadvoice account and
asterisk machine.  About 10 days ago things began to change.  Inbound
calling has been down for 2 days.  Beyond the "We are currently
experiencing in-bound call issues with a carrier partner in some areas.
We are aware of the issue and our engineers are working to have it
resolved as soon as possible" mantra their support email and people that
answer the phone (if you can wait long enough) aren't talking.

Who's happy with their voip service using asterisk?
Where do you get reliable DIDs?
The 'carrier partner' they speak of.. can you get the did directly from
them?
Are all the voip providers this flakey?

JD