[Asterisk-Users] ZapBarge a PRI DDI

Steve Rawlings steve at rawlings.demon.co.uk
Fri May 6 13:42:07 MST 2005

I'm using a TE405p with all four spans enabled, two configured as pri_cpe
and two as pri_net, the asterisk is sitting between our ISDN (UK BT
EuroISDN30) and our phone system.  We have 200 DDI numbers on the ISDN's and
I need to give one of our clients dial-in access to be able to monitor calls
we handle on their behalf.  I've got ZapBarge working but I need to restrict
the client access to calls on their unique DDI only.  Unfortunately, of
course at any moment in time a call on their DDI could be on any channel so
I can't restrict it by channel and our agents are multi-skilled so can't
restrict by agent.  I need to be able to allow by DDI only.  Can anyone
suggest how I  might be able to achieve this?

Thanks,

Steve