[Asterisk-Users] CNAM lookup: new method for Caller ID Name delivery

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Fri May 6 10:26:09 MST 2005

Nathan Goodwin wrote:

> If it isn't agiast there agement, I would happy setup a "resale"
> server for this just as you said, and probly at the prces you listed,
> I will look into this  abit more later today.

I would be interested in such a service providing the minimum (bi?)
monthly billing is single to low double digits.

Also I'd gladly offer my programming and hosting services to anyone who
wishes to partner up to create this service.  Contact me offlist to
discuss, if desired.  (just change my email address from tpeirce to trev).