[Asterisk-Users] Re: snom mass deployment - settings via DHCP

Stefan Tichy asterisk at pi4tel.de
Fri May 6 09:12:35 MST 2005

Hello,

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 02:13:02PM +0200, Nils Ohlmeier wrote:
> Regarding the real topic: did you already read our white-papers about
> mass-deployment and setting up snom phones?
> http://www.snom.com/white_papers.html

My Snom 190 gets several options via dhcp, but defining the setting
server URL does not work (in my environment)

.. can be set ... automatically via DHCP (options 66 and 67) ...

/etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf
66: tftp-server-name
67: bootfile-name

Is this correct? If not, do you have a working example?

--
Stefan Tichy   <asterisk at pi4tel.de>