[Asterisk-Users] 7777 (simulate incoming call) not working

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Fri May 6 07:43:10 MST 2005

I don't know if this is related, but the last two mornings I've come in,
the newer AAH 1.0 computer has been locked-up.  The Caps Lock and Scroll
Lock lights on the keyboard are flashing (apparently in a specific
pattern).  The computer is a HP 7960 w/ ASUS mobo, P4, 1.3Ghz, 256MB
RDram.  Not being a Linux person, I don't know if this is a Linux issue
and/or a hardware issue.  Is there a specific log I can look at that might
tell me what happened?

Thanks,
Doug