[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Images

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu May 5 16:28:10 MST 2005

Quote from the site when you click on the "download SIP software" link:

SIP
Software  - Certified VoIP Resellers can download from the Polycom Resource
Center
NOTE: At this time, end-user customers can not download software. Please
work directly with the Polycom Certified VoIP Reseller you purchased the
products from to obtain the appropriate software.

So, no you cannot download the software unless you have the correct kind of
reseller account, and if you are a reseller you have to get your Polycom
agent to turn on this capability for you.

MATT---