[Asterisk-Users] Help needed with PSTN line

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:28:38 MST 2005

  Hi Salina. If you are new in GNU/Linux like operation systems, and
Asterisk, there is much that you have to read and learn, not
impossible but difficult i think. However is worth to do it. It would
be nice that you tell us what have you done so far, and what do you
already know in order to not waste anybodys time, more than needed.
   voip-info.org has a lot of information that good people has written
for us, read it and im sure you will have a more clear idea of what to
do.
  I dont know if you have limited time to do what you want, but if you
have few time, then Kerry suggestion is good.

 Best Regards.

- Moy

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"