[Asterisk-Users] 1800 DNIS and asterisk (HOW TO?)

Daryl G. Jurbala djurbala at ngmtec.com
Thu May 5 14:09:39 MST 2005

[...]

Huh?  The last time I dealt with DNIS (admittedly, years ago) the
provider sent the digits to ME via DTMF to tell ME what number was
dialed to terminate on that line (you know....Dialed Number
Identification Service).

Unless DNIS has turned into telcoBGP while I haven't been watching, what
you're being asked to do doesn't seem quite right.

Daryl