[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice "Issues"

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Thu May 5 10:28:52 MST 2005

Hi Guys, give me a try. I'm Michael Schelin of ShellTel and we are a
business Voip service provider. I have very little down time and we work
100% with Asterisk. Please call 626-814-2354 or email me
sales at shelltel.com.  I'm a little more the the discounters but when you
need help I'm there! No hold for hours and we own our own network so we
have wholesale services like origination and termination.

Thanks