[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice "Issues"

Thu May 5 09:49:01 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Adamson" <radamson at routers.com>

> Until BV as a company steps up to the plate, it serves no useful
> purpose to bitch at them. Their doing exactly what they said they
> would do... nothing.

But it's not really about what the end user is actually running if nobody can authenticate or pass any calls in or out.
The only real difference is they have a built-in excuse for Asterisk users to not support their problems.
I just had to switch off of proxy.dca because of not being able to make any outbound calls. Once I was on proxy.mia everything works
fine so I was able to call 611 and talk to support. He said they new of a problem and was told it would be fixed in 3 hours (3:30 pm
EST). Although I'm not sure if it was 3 hours from when I asked or when he was told. So they know they have a problem but don't like
announcing it anywhere.

Does anybody know if VoIP carriers/providers are held to the same standard for FCC outage reporting as other service providers?