[Asterisk-Users] ISDN transfer, handoff to masterswitch

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Thu May 5 03:12:47 MST 2005

Peter

For PRI's is ECT / CD the default behavior of asterisk, or is there
code changes (and what are they) to make these features work.

In about 4 weeks, we are getting a test PRI, the quad-span digium
wildcard and a test server.

The behavior we want is not to tie 2 circuits up in the event of
transfer, but to keep asterisk out of the loop and pass it back to the
upstream switch.

Thank you for any comments.

David