[Asterisk-Users] Can I hide caller id on the fly (per each usesetting) on Bristuffed * and quadbri

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu May 5 01:10:23 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peer Oliver Schmidt" <posde at theinternet.de>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Can I hide caller id on the fly (per each
usesetting) on Bristuffed * and quadbri

> Robert Rozman wrote:
>
>> I wonder if I can hide caller id for just certain users. Can I override
>> caller id setting for show or hide on the fly from dialplan ?
>
> Did you try setcallerid("")?
> --
I tried but this will work if calling internal line. I'm after dynamically
hiding caller id on QuadBRI outgoing ISDN calls...

I guess this is possible with settings in zapata.conf, but only per
channel - I wonder if it is possible to set this up by user or do it from
dialplan with some command....

Thanks in advance,

Rob.