[Asterisk-Users] UniCall bugs

Hieu Tran bigdaddy20_3 at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 00:20:49 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about
this problem but try anyway.

I've installed *unicall* (pre10) on my * and it works
quite well. However, there is a problem with sending
caller id (ANI) to another exchange via R2 signalling
(ITU variant).

First, since both the "send_next_ani_digit" and
"send_calling_party_category" are R2_SIGI_5 (A-5), the
first digit of ANI is considered by the inbound
exchange as the calling party category (which is
completely wrong).

Finally, after asking for the calling party category,
if the inbound exchange asks for the next dnis, *
sends out the next ANI digit, which is also wrong.

Is there a fix for these bugs? Please let me know.

Thanks,

H Tran