[Asterisk-Users] Fritz Card sound quality

scott kerschner scott at pccentre.com.au
Thu May 5 00:23:46 MST 2005

Hi boys and girls!

I currently have an asterisk server running. I have now installed a Fritz!
Card (PCI) so that we can take calls via our ISDN line. I am using the CAPI
2.0 driver and all this appears to be working fine, Asterisk picks up the
calls and transfers them to the designated extensions. However!  The sound
quality is very poor, it reminds me of the line quality of phones from the
60's!

Can any one please point me in a direction to correct this problem.  Aside
from this issue everything else works like a dream. Sadly I have not been
able to get any local support and as this is holding up a product I would
appreciate any assistance with this matter.

Kind regards

Scott K