[Asterisk-Users] Voice mail Greetings

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Wed May 4 20:07:12 MST 2005

Rather than using the underscore followed by a period, which should
match anything it receives, I would highly recommend using the macro
that was given both in the sample configs and the Asterisk Handbook
(http://www.digium.com/handbook-draft.pdf).  I've got the macro running
in several different installations without any problems.

Good luck and have fun....

Joe