[Asterisk-Users] Voice mail Greetings

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Wed May 4 19:54:00 MST 2005

I have fixed and rearranged the priority and still no client greetings.
The commands below have been fixed but all I get is the system prompts.
That is ok but my clients should be able to have there recorded
greetings played on VM access.  I can record the greetings and play them
back but just not  when  a sip call is accessed.  what is going on.
When debugging  the sip call there is nothing stated about playing the
client s greeting.  ????