[Asterisk-Users] Verizon ISDN

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Wed May 4 14:11:00 MST 2005

Hello Brian,
I had no success with either an eicon pro pci, or regular pci.
I am a bit skeptical about using eicon on linux, as there seems to be no
support for 5ess natively.

I am looking into a Multitech mvp410-st, which is a sip gateway with s/t
and multitech says it should work... Maybe...

How does the adtran handle disconnect detection?  I am using a usr modem
right now with voice ports, but it seems to be an issue...

Greg