[Asterisk-Users] Mysql/Radius Authentication

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed May 4 06:42:01 MST 2005

Interestingly enough, your subject says "Radius" yet you didn't say anything
about Radius in your email....

MySQL auth on 1.0.7 was removed (I think). It might still be there but it
doesn't support NAT nor MWI.

Just download CVS and use RealTime. We are using yesterdays CVS in a
production environment and haven't had any problems.

-Matthew