[Asterisk-Users] Mysql/Radius Authentication

Ganbold Tsagaankhuu ganbold at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:12:00 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm using asterisk-1.0.7. I need to configure asterisk in such way
that it authenticates users from mysql DB. Is it possible to
authenticate SIP users from mysql database?
It seems to me that chan_sip2 code from Olle E. Johansson, Edvina.net,
oej at edvina.net can authenticate users from mysql. However I looked for
it everywhere and didn't find. Where can I download chan_sip2 code?
Is there any other way I can authenticate SIP users from mysql in asterisk?
Is it possible to make asterisk work with radius?
I appreciate if somebody can give me some hints and advices in this regard.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold