[Asterisk-Users] Newbie setting up LineJack Card

Luis Blanco luisblancobarrio at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 03:36:33 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to run a Quicknet LineJack as FXO under Asterisk, but I have
several problems like:

- what kind of drivers should I install? I currently have old ixj drivers.
Do I need to install ztdummy and zaptel to make it work?

- once solved first question, how can I configure this channel? phone.conf?
zapata.conf? modules.conf? which files should I edit?

- third, I have to test the system placing calls from an analogic phone to a
SIP client through Asterisk. Has anyone made this?

As shown, I do really need help (there's 1 week that I found Asterisk and is
so confusing for me...). If anybody has any file, any howto, quicknet
documentation.... that could be interesting for me please make it reach to
me!

Thanks in advance