[Asterisk-Users] RE:How to use ser with asterisk server for load sharing

Deepak Dhiman deepak.dhiman at uf4.net
Wed May 4 03:32:55 MST 2005

Hi friends !
Can anybody help me that how to use ser with asterisk server so that ser
can work like the front end of the asterisk and all other features of
the asterisk can be used.
I have tried the configuration given in asterisk-wiki/at+large but could
not succeed, still my asterisk in not listening to ser or ser is not
forwarding to asterisk.

Thanks

Deepak Dhiman