[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk dialplanner

Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Tue May 3 19:49:31 MST 2005

Hello all,

I'd like to mention that we've put together a simple Java-based
application that provides a somewhat point-and-click interface to create
an Asterisk dialplan. You can get to the dialplanner at
http://www.lanvik-icu.com/asterisk/dialplanner/index.php

You can create contexts and extensions, then select the appropriate
command from a list. Then you'll be prompted to enter the arguments for
that command. The dialplanner will show a nested tree-based view of your
dialplan.

Once you're done, you can click on a button to export the dialplan.
Simply type in your email address, and your new creation will be emailed
to you.

We're hoping that the tool will be useful to some people out there, or
at the very least contribute to the growing popularity of Asterisk.

Cheers
Flynn