[Asterisk-Users] IAX Dual Servers

Juan Luis Moyano juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar
Tue May 3 19:38:49 MST 2005

Hello, I'm experiencing some problems while setting up my asterisk PBX.
What I want to get done is that every incoming call to SRV_A must be
routed to inbound context at SRV_B. That works fine actually, the only
thing is that if the called party stays on the phone and doesn't hang up
after the conversation has finished, the call between SRV_A and SRV_B
stays alive even if the calling party hung up. I attach my config files.
Thanks in advance.

--
Juan Luis Moyano
juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar

SRV_A extensions.conf
---------------------

[general]

static=yes
writeprotect=yes

[inbound]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Wait(1)
exten => s,3,Dial(IAX2/SRV_A:SRV_A at SRV_B/s at inbound,60,tr)
exten => s,4,Hangup()

exten => h,1,Hangup()

SRV_A iax.conf
--------------

  [general]

;port=5036
;bindaddr=192.168.0.1
;iaxcompat=yes
delayreject=yes
amaflags=billing
;accountcode=lss0101
;language=en
bandwidth=high
;allow=all                      ; same as bandwidth=high
disallow=g723.1                 ; Hm...  Proprietary, don't use it...
disallow=lpc10                  ; Icky sound quality...  Mr. Roboto.
;allow=gsm                      ; Always allow GSM, it's cool :)
jitterbuffer=no
;dropcount=2^B
;maxjitterbuffer=500
;maxexcessbuffer=80
;minexcessbuffer=10
;jittershrinkrate=1
;trunkfreq=20                   ; How frequently to send trunk msgs (in ms)
;authdebug=no
tos=lowdelay
;mailboxdetail=yes

[SRV_B]
  type=user
  host=192.168.1.69
  auth=rsa
  inkey=SRV_B
  context=inbound
  trunk=yes

[SRV_B]
  type=peer
  host=192.168.1.69
  auth=rsa
  outkey=SRV_A
  trunk=yes

SRV_B extensions.conf
---------------------

[inbound]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,SetMusicOnHold(default)
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,5
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,10
exten => s,5,Background(vm-extension)

include => extensions

exten => h,1,Macro(hangup)

[macro-hangup]
exten => s,1,ResetCDR(w)
exten => s,2,NoCDR()
exten => s,3,Wait(1)
exten => s,4,Hangup()

[extensions]

exten => 11,1,Macro(stdexten,${INT1},${EXTEN})

SRV_B iax.conf
--------------

[...]

[SRV_A]
  type=user