[Asterisk-Users] Voice Quality

David david at ccds.ca
Tue May 3 13:14:17 MST 2005

Andrew,

Thanks for ur response. Hmmm, But I will have a bandwidth issue if I use
ulaw. 20 calls at the same time... 512 connection can't support that... What
do u think? The only reason I'm using iLBC is bcz of the Bandwidth. What
about the packet lost, I see some packet lost... What is the best way to
configure * if there are some packet losts ?

Thanks

David
Senior Network Administrator
Call Center Development Services