[Asterisk-Users] IP Phones for home use?

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Tue May 3 08:46:12 MST 2005

Thanks for all the opinions I have a lot of good examples now.
I do like the 7940G and I may borrow one from the lab and see
how well it goes. I'm also happy to have the rest of the opinions
and I've not eliminated the other vendors just slimmed it down
to fewer models. Lastly my wife informed me that she wants this
really ugly phone to be put in the kitchen. Looks like a phone
with a crank on the side. I know better than argue so I'll be
getting one of the Sipura gateway devices.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
http://hcs.sourceforge.net/                     (HCS II)