[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc dialout problems

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at interia.pl
Tue May 3 06:41:28 MST 2005

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower wrote:
> Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
>
>> I just installed a HFC-based ISDN card, and I'm having problems with
>> making dialouts using that card. Dial-ins are working fine - i.e. I
>> can call myself and talk to asterisk :)
>

> Zap/0 is not a valid Zap channel.  Zap channels start at 1.

sorry, it was meant to be g0.
I tried Zap/1 and Zap/2 earlier - with that effect:

      -- Executing Dial("SIP/201-152d", "Zap/1/98") in new stack
     -- Called 1/98
     -- Channel 0/1, span 1 got hangup
     -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
   == No one is available to answer at this time
     -- Executing Congestion("SIP/201-152d", "") in new stack

Tomek