[Asterisk-Users] 7960 "multi-line" configuration

Patrick M. Gray, Jr. patgrayjr at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 06:40:40 MST 2005

Joseph,

Thanks for your comments.  I did have the phones in a group from some testing I
was doing, which I have since removed.

The phone reports call_waiting : 1 when I telnet in and check the config.  Is
this the correct setting or should it be set to 0?

With the group config removed it still looks like I'm getting sent to voicemail
rather than having secondary calls "roll over."  I'm working remotely and not
near the phone, but if I call into my DID on two phones, one rings and the
other goes immediately to voicemail.

Again, thanks for your help!

Pat