[Asterisk-Users] 7960 "multi-line" configuration

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Tue May 3 05:44:49 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 08:25 -0400, Patrick M. Gray, Jr. wrote:
> My 7960 doesn't behave this way.  With all usernames/display names/extensions
> the same, a second incoming call goes directly to voicemail.  I'm on SIP
> firmware 7.1... could that be part of the problem or is it likely something in
> *?

7.1 should not matter.

Is call waiting turned on?

Make sure that SIPDefault.cnf and your SIPMAC.cnf don't have some
setting making it behave that way.

What do you see if you telnet to the phone, and do a show config?
Are the lines all set the same?

You are not doing something with SetGroup/CheckGroup are you, in your
dialplan?

--
respectfully, Joseph ===============