[Asterisk-Users] Anyone else having Broadvoice issues today?

Joseph Gutowski asteriskdump at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:27:44 MST 2005

I haven't lost my registration, but calls from Verizon, Nextel, and
Sprint cell phones to my BV number (which worked in the past) are now
getting a "This call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the
number and try again" message.

Calls from landlines seem to work fine, and my Rogers phone which is
currently roaming on Cingular connects fine.

Normally I would think that it was a routing issue (like people had
with certain exchanges and Cingular in the past), but between three
carriers from phones that have used this number daily for the past 2
months or so?

Anyone else have this happen? I called BV support and they said "they
must be dialing the number wrong" and didn't want to do anything even
after I explained how that is not the case.