[Asterisk-Users] Anyone else having Broadvoice issues today?

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon May 2 17:04:40 MST 2005

Its like they are rebooting their sip proxies, my sip connection has
been up/down all day, when it starts to come back it returns a 404 and
then finally registers.  I think this is related to the upgrades they
have been doing for about a week now, which I also believe are related
to the FCC ruling that VoIP providers in the US who connect to the PSTN
provide CALEA (wiretap) support or be fined.

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402