[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 3 & Shorewall Install

Ing CIP Alejandro Celi Mariátegui alex at linux.org.pe
Mon May 2 14:59:18 MST 2005

El lun, 02-05-2005 a las 16:14, Anonymous Account escribió:

> My questions concern the installation of the latest/greatest Asterisk
> on Fedora Core 3 with a Shorewall (Shoreline) Firewall installed.

For me * works fine, with FC3 and iptables (Shorewall is an IPtables
too)

> I haven't been able to find a step-by-step howto that is CURRENT that
> addresses this particular configuration.

The config is similar for all distros

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Linux+Fedora

> Does anyone have a link they
> could point me to?  Please keep in mind the word "current" and by that
> I mean something that takes into account that I am using a Kernel that
> is 2.6+ and that Shorewall is version 2.2+

You only need to open the ports, but is better to use iptables directly
;)

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+firewall+rules

> Mucho Gracias, amigos!

De nada, Saludos desde Peru,