[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 3 & Shorewall Install

Anonymous Account 031547 at sfga.net
Mon May 2 14:14:49 MST 2005

Dear asterisk-users,

Allow me to preface this newbie's question with a statement:

      1. I searched the archives & the Wiki
      2. I Googled until I couldn't Google anymore

My questions concern the installation of the latest/greatest Asterisk
on Fedora Core 3 with a Shorewall (Shoreline) Firewall installed.

I haven't been able to find a step-by-step howto that is CURRENT that
addresses this particular configuration.  Does anyone have a link they
could point me to?  Please keep in mind the word "current" and by that
I mean something that takes into account that I am using a Kernel that
is 2.6+ and that Shorewall is version 2.2+

Mucho Gracias, amigos!

031547