[Asterisk-Users] Choppy Sound on PSTN End

Tim Connolly tim at theplanet.com
Mon May 2 10:21:43 MST 2005

    I have the exact setup you describe, SJPhone -> * -> Zap/PRI. I think
you need to twiddle some settings. You might turn on qualify just to see if
the * is seeing network flaws. Keep in mind, if your using windows, anytime
the user starts clicking around, you can expect less than ideal audio. Also,
why disable GSM ?

  _____