[Asterisk-Users] Choppy Sound on PSTN End

Aza aza at azaclauson.com
Mon May 2 10:18:08 MST 2005

Hi,

I have the same problem on a Dell 1850 with a TE410P, static/chop on calls
to through the TE410P, and have been attempting to narrow it down for the
last week. Interrupts don't seem to be a problem and I have two PRIs from
two different suppliers and both have the same static/chop on the line so
it's not the PRI.

The leading suspect at the moment is the RAID controller. Unfortunately it's
rather difficult to remove this from the set up but I plan to switch one of
the PRIs to a Dell 1750 without a RAID controller to see if the problem
still goes away.

Aaron