[Asterisk-Users] How to cancel a transfer in progress:

Tim Connolly tim at theplanet.com
Mon May 2 08:02:48 MST 2005

 	Is there a feature code you can dial after beginning an atxfer (*2)
that will bail out and return you to the caller. Let's say I want to
transfer to the CEO of the company, but only if he is available. Once I hit
*2, punch in his extension, I don't of anyway to cancel out. If I hit * or
hangup, the transfer completes anyway. No other keys seem to do anything
once the transfer has started. I saw one person asking the same thing in a
comment on the wiki page:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20config%20features.co
nf#comments

	Anyone have an answer, or does this need to be added?