[Asterisk-Users] config for call pstn from voip

Claude- Gaelle ONGBIL ongcla at yahoo.fr
Mon May 2 03:03:05 MST 2005

hello,

 newasterisk user i've configured my 2 sip phones and they can place calls .i,ve also fxo card and i've configured channel ;now it's possible to recieve analog calls with my sip phone but i want to make call with my sip phone to analog it's possible?
when i dial a number my sip phone answer the call and i've echo please may somebody help me?

there is my config file

zaptel.conf
fxsls=4#X100P
defaultzone=fr
loadzone=fr

zapata.conf
[channels]
language=fr
relaxdtmf=yes
immediate=no
context=pstn
signalling=fxs_ls;X100P
;Cidsignalling=v23
;Cidstart=polarity
;usecallerid=yes
;callerid="fone" <60

extensions.conf
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
[pstn]
exten => 19100,1,dial(SIP/799&SIP/788)
exten => 788,1,dial(SIP/788:5060)
exten => 799,1,dial(SIP/799:5060)
exten => _00NXXXXXXXX,1,dial(Zap/4/${EXTEN:1}); i want to call analog phone
exten => _6059,1,dial(SIP/799)
exten => s,1,dial(SIP/799&SIP/788);here i can recieve analog calls

regards.