[Asterisk-Users] calling out through second server.

Arjan Kroon Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Mon May 2 02:35:11 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the following situation.

I've got several inbound server en one server where we can make an
outbound call.

If a caller calling to a inbound asterisk server (say serverA) then I
want to connect the call to the outbound server(say serverB)

So an inbound caller will be connected to an outbound call.

I've read the www.voip-info.org <http://www.voip-info.org/>  about
connecting two asterisk servers.

But I couldn't succeed to get it working with an iax connection

Maybe somebody got the same situation working on his asterisk server?

We've got static ip-addresses on al of our servers.

Thanks in advanced

Arjan Kroon

 email:  <mailto:arjan.kroon at mobillion.nl> arjan.kroon at mobillion.nl