[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with ser to share the load

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Sun May 1 23:32:16 MST 2005

Hello Deepak,

1. don't post multiple times. it's annoying. enough said.
2. run asterisk in verbose mode (start it with asterisk -vvvvvgc),
place a call from a SIP endpoint behind SER to the asterisk server,
and see what happens in the asterisk CLI.
3. if you don't see anything there, get ngrep and place a call from
the SIP endpoint while running "ngrep SIP" and post the output.
4. are asterisk and SER on the same machine?
5. if all else fails put autocreatepeer=yes in your sip.conf - this
has bad security consequences, but it is useful for debugging.

-yair