[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with ser to share the load

Deepak Dhiman deepak.dhiman at uf4.net
Sun May 1 23:23:46 MST 2005

Hi friends !

Can anybody help me to configure asterisk with ser so that I can share
the load of the asterisk with ser server. I have tried it but my
asterisk is not showing registrations of the user agent, as given in the
asterisk wiki/asterisk+at+large. I don't know what is the problem, but
can assure abt the ser that is is running well and also forwarding
packets to asterisk server but * is not getting these packets. Can
anybody tell me that what`s wrong with my Asterisk server? Do I need to
change /add something in sip.conf? Please help me .

Regards,

Deepak Dhiman