[Asterisk-Users] small qos switch

Moody asterisk.user at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 19:13:07 MST 2005

Lee,

While the FSF is taking Sveasoft's claims at face value they are lies.
Ask Sveasoft when they last released sourcecode for the GPL project
they are working on. My understanding is that it wasn't since
Christmas which was over 3 releases ago. Seems to me they are
violating the exact words of the FSF which they "follow".

As for the actions of Sveasoft check out the following request to
google - they are accusing a site of copyright violations for
distributing GPL software...  yes.. distributing GPL software is
apparently against copyright....?

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=1471

Quote from above link: "profiting from the unauthorized distribution
of our copyrighted works "

It's all a little much for me...